Cumberland County Riders ATV Club
|Record #: TOA0165||Last Modified: 28 Aug 2018||Last Full Update: 28 Aug 2018|
|Located In||Cumberland County|
|Where To Find Us||
Meetings at Cumberland North Academy
|Areas Served||Cumberland County|
|Contact||Ray Cochran, President; Phone: 902-667-2019; Email: email@example.com|
|Mailing Address||c/o Ray Cochran
4534 Highway 302
Upper Nappan, NS
Canada B0L 1C0
|Description & Services|
The Cumberland County Riders ATV Club will promote the development and maintenance of safe, legal, and environmentally responsible trails across our region. This will be achieved while fostering beneficial relationships with riders, volunteers, landowners, government, industry partners and other trail users.
The members of Cumberland County Riders ATV Club will strive to achieve the following:
• to act as ambassadors of the club promoting a positive image and conducting themselves accordingly.
• to develop, maintain and sustain trail connectivity
• to promote and improve the public image of The Cumberland County Riders ATV Club and the sport of ATVing
• to develop and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders
• to promote and educate the community about the healthy benefits of ATVing as a recreational activity
• promote Environmental Stewardship to dispel the myths regarding the environmental impact of ATVs
• to promote The Cumberland County Riders ATV Club and ATVing, in a positive way, through the organization of and the participation in rides, special events and meetings
• to make ATVing available to all people of all abilities and ages (as the law allows)
• to provide fun, safe and responsible family/group riding experiences for riders of all abilities and skill levels.
If you would like to join the Cumberland County ATV Riders, we meet the 2nd Monday of each month at Cumberland North Academy in Brookdale @ 7pm. Feel free to email for more information firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership Fees: $30.00.
|Meetings||Meetings are the second Monday of each month between September and May from 7p.m. to 9:30 p.m. at Cumberland North Academy in Brookdale.|
|Tags||Family-friendly ; Fundy Connect ; Off-Highway Vehicles ; Outdoor Recreation ; Recreation Categories|